- SWEEP UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- Kuhnsweg 5
- 22303 Hamburg
- Amtsgericht/Local Court Hamburg: HRB 152066
- USt-Idnr.: DE318769498
- Geschäftsführer/CEO: Christian Fichter
The copyright in all material on this website belongs to Sweep or to any person or body to which Sweep has granted a licence. No part of this website or any of its materials may be copied, nor may you do or carry out any other act in relation to any part of this website prohibited by copyright save for the following:
- As long as you give credit to us (in a form approved by us) you may quote from this website to third parties.
- You may print/download a page/pages to a local hard disk for personal use only.
- You are not authorised to incorporate any part of this website into any commercial document or into any material sold/made available for profit without first obtaining our consent.
- Without our consent being first obtained by you no part of part of this website may be stored/re-produced on any other website.
All contents of this website are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy of any information on this website. We do not accept any liability for any error or omission and users should seek legal advice before taking any action based on the information contained on this website.
It may be the case that material on this website requires updating. Please contact us if you need further advice on any matters contained on this website.
We will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable for any period.
We shall not be liable for any damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising from the use of this website or any material contained in it.
We at Sweep don’t really want your personal data. However, any personal information you provide us with will be treated confidentially.
Processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means that we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data (that’s what this privacy statement is for),
- limit our collection of personal data to the minimum needed for legitimate purposes only,
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required,
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data, and
- respect your right to inspect, correct, or delete your personal data held by us.
Sweep is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for what purposes.
Your personal data can be processed by us with the purpose of entering into and executing agreements and for managing the resulting relationships. This might include activities aimed at increasing our customer base. When you send us an email, or if you contact us in any other way, the data you provide us with will be used to answer your question or to process your request. We store your name, email address, and any other information you’ve sent us until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
We do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are forced to do so by law (for example in case of a suspected crime).
We do not collect any statistics about our users, and we do not provide any information to third parties.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. Our website makes use of secure connections (Transport Layer Security or TLS, also known as Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) to encrypt all communication between your browser and our web server.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement. Changes will be published on our website.
Inspection and modification of your data
- be informed about the type of personal data we have of you and what we are using it for,
- inspect the personal data that we keep of you,
- have incorrect data corrected,
- request to delete outdated personal data,
- revoke your consent, and
- object to certain uses.